Rameswaram Day Tour from Madurai
Rameshwaram the land of pilgrimage is a place to visit if you are looking for a holy atmosphere. Experience the divinity at the various temples and holy places in this enchanting town.
- Visit the famous pilgrimage places namely Agni Theertham, Panchamukha Hanuman, Ramar Padam Gothanda Ramar Temple
- Visit the Pamban Bridge and Danuskodi.
- Take a tour of Dr Abdul Kalam House & Memorial.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/residence at 7:00 am in Madurai.
- Your journey to Rameswaram will be of four to four and a half hours.
- Once you reach Rameswaram you will be visiting the famous pilgrimage places like Agni Theertham, Panchamukha Hanuman, Ramar Padam Gothanda Ramar Temple.
- After the completion of the spiritual tour, you can have your lunch or refreshments.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the house and the memorial of India's rocket man, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
- After the completion of this tour, your next stop will be Pambam Bridge and Dhunushkodi which is about 18 miles from Sri Lanka, making it the closest point on Indian soil to Sri Lanka.
- After the completion of your entire day tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Madurai at 8:00 pm.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Madurai hotel/residence pick-up and drop.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 4700 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.