Abhaneri Day Tour From Jaipur
- A historic site and a popular tourist spot.
- Remarkable old temple buildings.
- Explore the popular Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata Temple of Abhaneri.
- Chand Baori remains one of India's deepest and largest stepwells.
Duration: 9-10 hours
Destination: Jaipur – Abhaneri Tour - Jaipur
Pick up time: Between 08 to 09 AM
- The driver will pick you from your hotel in the morning and drive you to Abhaneri. It is about 85 km away from Jaipur and can take up to 2 hours.
- Visit the famous Chand bouri stepwell which was built thousand years ago and is the largest and deepest step wells of India (also known as tank gardens).
- After spending quality time at Abhaneri, we will start our drive back to Jaipur.
- The driver will drop guest at the hotel/residence/airport.
Abhaneri is famous for its Harshat Mata Temple and Chand bouri stepwells which were built thousand years ago. It is the largest and deepest step wells of India (also known as tank gardens). These stepwells have a unique geometrical pattern, which is hard to find in this age. These big size step wells are located in front of Harshat Mata Temple. After concluding this adventurous trip we will drive back to Jaipur and drop you at your hotel.
- Tour as per the itinerary in a private air-conditioned cab.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and driver charges.
- Toll and parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 3250 Per Couple
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.