Sunset Cruise in Poovar
Watch one of the most beautiful sunsets on your visit to Poovar while you cruise on a motorboat.
- Watch the sun go down in the beautiful backwaters of Poovar.
- Visit the mangroves, estuaries and golden sand beach while you cruise on the backwaters.
- Visit Poovar island.
Poovar is a tourist town in the Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram) district of the south Indian state of Kerela. This small town lies almost at the end of Kerela, it has always been a tourist attraction. Poovar is famous for its beautiful beaches, Mangrove forests and of course the mesmerizing backwaters. Poovar has an estuary which connects with the sea during high tides.
- Our hosts will receive you in Poovar Backwater Boating at 4:00 pm.
- Your cruise will begin at 4:30 pm.
- You will be visiting the mangroves, the estuaries, and the golden sand beach during your cruise.
- Lastly, you will also be visiting the Poovar island.
- While on this cruise you will be witnessing one of the most beautiful sunsets.
- Your cruise will be for 2 hours.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.