Harishchandragad Fort - Trekking & Rappelling
1 Nights/2 Days
4 to 20 people
English, Hindi and Marathi
Harishchandragad is a beautiful hill fort in the Ahmednagar region and a very popular trekking destination. The fort mountain along with, TOLAR KHIND, MALSHEJ GHAT offers a lot for trekkers. The main attraction here is the KONKAN KADA which offers a spectacular view of Konkan. And evening
- Report at Kalyan ST Bus stand
- 09:30pm Travel Kalyan Khubi Phata by bus. Reach Khubi phata.
- 11:30pm General Instruction/ pack dinner carry from home at base village and some rest
- 06:00am Start Trek toward Harishchandragad fort and tea breakfast
- 11:00am Reach On top Of Harishchandragad. Explore –rappelling 100ft around - REST – kokankada – delicious lunch - Explore – Photography
- Visit Konkan Kada & back to the temple. Dinner & night stay in the cave near temple. Enjoy music camp fire etc.
- 07:00am Visit Taramati peak & back to temple.tea breakfast
- 08:30am Start rappelling down from caves
- 09:00am start descending Harishchandragad
- 02:00pm Disperse at Kalyan ST bus depot (subjective)
- Transportation from KALYAN TO KALYAN
- 2 Breakfast at village, 2 veg meals
- Rappeling trekking
- Support Team
- Transport till KALYAN station
- Transport from KALYAN staion to Mumbai or Pune
- Drinking water
- Carry enough insulating material to keep you warm.extra cloths and sleeping bag etc pack dinner for Friday (compuplsory).
- A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs) Compulsory please
- TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Sleeping bed, warm clothes (compulsory)
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of flotters.
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.(compulsory)
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried….so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases Do Not carry sling bags/ Jholas/ Trolley Bags.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornament