Bangalore Foodie Tour
Bangaloreans are foodies. Every locality boasts restaurants dishing out finger-licking food all the way from fast food to fine dine gourmet and sushi. The great weather makes eating out feel natural, and the fact that Bangalore is a melting pot of cultures makes the variety as exciting as a box of chocolates! We have curated food tours so that you get the most of these flavors. These tours can be custom tailored to suit your time availability, interest, mood, and tastes.
- Visit the Bangalore's oldest coffee room.
- Take a tour of fruit, vegetable, spices market.
- Cookout in the home of the royal family of Bangalore.
- Have lunch with an Indian family.
- Feast on popular Indian street food.
Bangalore the garden city of India is famous for its mixed culture and food. This IT hub has become the home to delicious cuisines from all over India. The capital city of South Indian state of Karnataka is considered to be one of the most developed cities in India. This megacity has a population of over 10 million, making it the third most populous city. Its elevation is over 900 m (3,000 ft) above sea level, the highest of India's major cities.
- Our hosts will receive you at the specified reporting address, you will be having your breakfast at 9:00 am in the Snake Temple.
- At 10:00 am you will be visiting Bangalore's oldest coffee room, you may have a cup of coffee.
- After you have your refreshing cup of coffee you will be visiting a spice market, a fruit and vegetable bazaar, and get an insight into the vegetables, spices, and fruits that go into Indian cooking at 11:00 am.
- At 12:00 pm you will be experiencing a unique, cookout in the home of the royal family of Bangalore.
- Next up you will be having your lunch with an Indian family at 1:00 pm.
- At 2:30 pm you will be having a nice warm cup of coffee in an old colonial cafe.
- 4:00 pm will mark the beginning of your Indian street food journey (Chaat, and Muslim food like Kabab and Biriyani) tasting.
- Your trip will be ending at 5 pm.
- Bottled water.
- Air-conditioned car and driver.
- A passionate foodie to be your food tour ambassador.
- Tasting portions of food included in the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 10500 Per Person