Bird Watching Cruise In Poovar
Come visit Poovar, cruise on the serene backwaters and watch a variety of birds who reside in this beautiful tourist town.
- Cruise on the backwaters of Poovar and watch a variety of birds.
- Visit the mangroves, estuaries and golden sand beach while you cruise on the backwaters.
- Visit Poovar island.
Poovar is a tourist town in the Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram) district of the south Indian state of Kerela. This small town lies almost at the end of Kerela, it has always been a tourist attraction. Poovar is famous for its beautiful beaches, Mangrove forests and of course the mesmerizing backwaters. Poovar has an estuary which connects with the sea during high tides.
- Our hosts will receive you in Poovar Backwater Boating at 8:00 am.
- Your cruise will begin at 8:30 am.
- You will be visiting the mangroves, the estuaries, and the golden sand beach during your cruise and also be watching several birds.
- Lastly, you will also be visiting the Poovar island.
- Your cruise will be for 2 hours.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.