Munnar Sightseeing 4 Days Tour From Chennai
All work and no break makes everyone dull and monotonous. So break this monotony by hopping on to this 4 days Munnar sightseeing tour from Chennai to escape from the city chaos and give yourself a soulful treat.
Visit the Tea Museum and factory of Munnar.
Visit the Blossom Park, Pothamedu viewpoint, Attukal waterfalls, Mattupetty dam.
Also, take a tour of Meesapulimala, Anamudi and Kundala Lake.
Hassle free pick and drop via a comfortable vehicle.
Munnar is one of the most beautiful destinations from Chennai. Munnar is a hill station in the Idukki district of South Indian state of Kerala also known as the 'Kashmir of South India'. The name Munnar is believed to mean "three rivers', referring to its location at the confluence of the Mudhirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala rivers. Indulge yourself into the lush green hills and serene water bodies to admire the natural beauty.
It is certainly amongst the best places to visit from Chennai and break the mundane atmosphere. Take the benefits of this Munnar tour package from Chennai and enjoy some of the best moments of life. So do not wait anymore and head on towards this tour.
Day 1: Start from Chennai
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel or residence at 6:00 am.
- You will be covering a distance of about 583 km, it would take you about 13 odd hours to reach Munnar, inclusive of the stops for lunch and refreshments.
- On reaching Munnar you may have a day's rest and have your dinner.
Day 2: Munnar Local Sightseeing
- On the second day, you will begin your tour at 8:00 am after you have breakfast.
- First, you will be visiting the Munnar Tea Museum.
- After this tour, you will be visiting Blossom Park, Pothamedu viewpoint, Attukal Waterfalls and Kundala Lake.
- You may have your lunch after the completion of the former events.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the Mattupetty dam and later on Top Station which is about 35 odd km from Munnar.
- After completion of Top Station tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Day 3: Munnar Local Sightseeing
- On the third day, you will be visiting Meesapulimala which is in the state of Tamil Nadu and is about 40 odd km from Munnar.
- After coming back from Meesapulimala you may have your lunch.
- Post lunch you will be visiting Anamudi which is about 11 km from Munnar.
- You may spend some time in Anamudi after which you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 4: Munnar to Chennai
- On the fourth day, you will be making your journey back to Chennai.
- After you have had your breakfast our driver will take you back to Chennai at 9:00 am.
- Again it would take you about 13 hours to reach Chennai inclusive of all the stops.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off (Chennai city limits)
- Driver and fuel charges
- Driver meals and accommodation
- Sightseeing tour
- Usage of the vehicle up to 1200 km (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
- Monument entrance fees
- Any interstate tax, toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals and accommodation
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs.300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 1200 kilometres.
- After 1200 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 13 per km (additional kilometre charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 18 per km (additional kilometre charge)
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours, you need to book your hotels yourself.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up point in city limits. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
- The driver and cab details are share 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour starting time.
₹ 21120 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.