Kanyakumari To Trivandrum By Private Cab
Why worry for long ques for a taxi on your visit to Kanyakumari when you can get a hassle-free transfer to a different city of your interest.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu.
- Relax in comfortable private AC Cars.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent and is named after goddess Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari has the most unique sightseeing places, like the Vivekananda rock memorial which is located near the Triveni Sangam.
The city of Thiruvananthapuram also known as Trivandrum was once referred by Mahatma Gandhi as the "Evergreen city". This city is the largest city in the South Indian state of Kerela and is a major Information Technology hub of India. Even after the advancements of infrastructure and industrialization, Trivandrum has some mesmerizing natural beauties like the backwaters in Poovar. The city is the home to the richest god in the world Shree Padmanabhaswamy who is the tutelary deity of the royal family of Travancore.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Kanyakumari.
- You will be traveling a distance of 101 km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 4 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Trivandrum.
- One way drop
- Driver & fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Trivandrum city limits
- Toll charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2800 Per Vehicle