Hiking from Kumbhalgarh to Ranakpur Jain temple
A 4-hour hike from Kumbhalgarh to Ranakpur Jain temple in Udaipur is an exciting trail through the wilderness for the explorer in you.
- Experience the scenic beauty of the famous Kumbalgarh.
- Explore the forest reserve to enjoy wildlife.
- On the way, we visit the ancient Shiva temple, some tribal settlement, and some beautiful landscapes
- Visit the famous Jain Temples, build in the 12th century it is indeed a marvellous piece of architecture.
Spend some time at Kumbalgarh fort with your trekking guide and local navigator start trekking in the sanctuary area, it's 3 km downhill in the beginning and then it would be a mixture of uphill and downhill terrain, the Kumbalgarh wildlife sanctuary is home for various animals like wild hogs, sloth bears, leopards, antelopes etc and numerous birds species, if lucky we might see some animals in the sanctuary area but witnessing some amazing bird species is assured.
- The guests are required to report at Ganesh Ghati, Odwadia House, Udaipur.
- Reach the meeting point of the trek 8:00 am.
- The starting point of the hike is Kumbhalgarh which is 80 km from Udaipur and takes about 2 hours by the cab.
- Once at the starting point of the hike, after a short briefing session, start the hike to Ranakpur with your guide and a local navigator.
- The trek passes through the forest reserve, chances are that we might be able to spot some wildlife.
- The terrain is downhill for few kilometres in the beginning and then a mixture an uphill, downhill and flat, however, it's very scenic and refreshing.
- On the way, we visit the ancient Shiva temple, some tribal settlement, and beautiful landscapes
- On halfway mark, we will stop for refreshment and then we continue towards Ranakpur.
- On arrival at Ranakpur we will relax for a while and then we proceed towards the Jain Temples
- After temple visit one can have lunch at a local restaurant and then drive back to Udaipur.
- Estimated time of reaching back to Udaipur by 4 pm.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Hiking sticks.
- Jungle entrances charges.
- One water bottle per member.
- Refreshment, tea, coffee, cookies, fruit juice, and fruits.
- Wet tissue paper.
- Essential first aid.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 2500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.