Ahmedabad to Baroda by Private Cab
Enjoy the hassle-free transfer from Ahmedabad to Baroda in a private cab.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Ahmedabad.
- Private cab driven by professional driver.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Ahmedabad also was known as Amdavad, are the largest city and former capital of the western Indian state of Gujarat. The river Sabarmati flows through the centre of Ahmedabad, on the western banks of Sabarmati located is the Gandhi Ashram. Ahmedabad is known for its industries and is one of the major business capitals of India.
On the other hand, Baroda or known as Vadodara is the third largest city in Gujrat. It is located on the banks of Vishwamitri river. It is known for the Lakshmi Nivas Palace which is the home of the Maratha royals of Baroda.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Ahmedabad.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 120 km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 2 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Baroda.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Ahmedabad city limits.
- Charges for a private cab.
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll charges
- Drop to hotel/residence in Baroda city limits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3820 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.