Trivandrum To Trichy By Private Cab
A hassle-free transfer from Trivandrum to Trichy.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Trivandrum, Kerela.
- Relax in comfortable private air-conditioned cab.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
The city of Thiruvananthapuram also known as Trivandrum was once referred by Mahatma Gandhi as the "Evergreen city". This city is the largest city in the South Indian state of Kerela and is a major Information Technology hub of India. Even after the advancements of infrastructure and industrialization, Trivandrum has some mesmerizing natural beauties like the backwaters in Poovar. The city is the home to the richest god in the world Shree Padmanabhaswamy who is the tutelary deity of the royal family of Travancore.
Tiruchirappalli (also called Tiruchi or Trichy) is an ancient city in South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The Rock Fort Temple complex towers over the centre of the city of Trichy. Trichy has a recorded history since 3rd century B.C when it was under the rule of Cholas, hence it is one of the oldest inhabited city of Tamil Nadu.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Trivandrum.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 400 km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 9 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Trichy.
- One way drop.
- Driver charges.
- Fuel charges.
- Toll charges.
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Trichy city limits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9900 Per Vehicle