Konark and Puri Full Day Sightseeing Tour from Bhubaneswar
Take a tour of the 13th-century Sun Temple and explore the majestic temple of Jagannath. Let the two iconic landmarks of Odisha enchant you.
- Explore the 13th-century Konark Sun Temple.
- Visit the Jagannatha Temple and the colourful markets of Puri.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Konark temple is a 13th-century Sun Temple, it was constructed by Narasingha Deva I. The appearance of the temple comprises of a 100 feet chariots with wheels and horses all of which is carved out of stone. The wheels act as sundials and can precisely tell you the time. This temple was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage site in the year of 1984.
The Shree Jagannatha Temple is a temple which is dedicated to Lord Jagannatha who is a form of Lord Vishnu. Unlike the other Hindu temples, the image of Lord Jagannatha is carved out of wood and is replaced every 12 or 19 years by an exact replica. This temple is famous for its annual Rath Yatra (Chariot Festival), in which the three principal deities are puled on largely decorated chariots.
- Your trip starts in the morning with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Bhubaneshwar city limits.
- Post which you will head towards Konark Temple.
- By visiting Konark first we avoid the mid-day crowd and you can explore the Sun temple at ease.
- Your next stop will be the Chandrabhaga Beach.
- After you have spent some time at the serene, you will proceed to Puri, the abode of Lord Jagannath.
- Visit Lord Jagannath Temple and explore its majestic complex.
- Post the temple tour you may as well explore the colourful markets around the temple.
- Finally, after the tour, you will be heading back to Bhubaneshwar where the tour ends with a drop at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with a driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bhubaneshwar Hotel or Residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle as per itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.