Two Day Tour of Ooty from Bangalore
Take a tour of Ooty from Bangalore and let the natural beauties of the 'Queen of Hill stations" enchant you with its beauty.
- A two-day private tour of the beautiful hill station in a private taxi.
- Starting at your selected time with pick-up from hotel or residence.
- The driver will take you to all the attraction spots.
- You are free to add or remove some places as per your convenience.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids, and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence in Bangalore at the specified time.
- You will be traveling a distance of 280 km and it would take you about 7 hours to arrive in Ooty, inclusive of your stops.
- Once you have arrived in Ooty you will be covering the following places in the course of 2 days:
- Botanical Gardens
- Doddabetta Peak
- Ooty Lake
- Tea Museum
- Thread Garden
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Bangalore.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 9470 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.