Ooty 2 Day Tour from Bangalore
Take a 2 day tour of Ooty from Bangalore and let the natural beauties of the 'Queen of Hill stations" enchant you.
- A two-day private tour of the beautiful hill station in a private taxi.
- Starting at your selected time with pick-up from hotel or residence.
- The driver will take you to all the attraction spots.
- You are free to add or remove some places as per your convenience.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids, and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.
Day-1: After the pick-up from Bangalore city, start your journey for Ooty
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence in Bangalore at the pick-up time selected while booking (we recommend starting the tour early).
- Ooty is approximately 280 KM from Bangalore and it may take up to 7 hours to reach Ooty.
- Please note that the journey to Ooty goes through Bandipur National Park and throughway timings can change (usually, entry is allowed from 5:30 AM till 5:00 PM)
- During the journey, you can stop for breakfast and lunch break at your own convenience.
- The team recommends taking a train journey from Ooty-Coonoor in Nilgiri mountain railways if there is ample time, the train passes through tunnels with gives an enchanting view of Nilgiri hills.
- Once in Ooty, visit Dodda Betta, the highest mountain in the Nilgiri mountains and the viewpoint offers some amazing views of the whole area - Please note: This is a popualr view point but usually road to the mounatin is jammed with vehicles and can take a considerable time to reach the point.
- Ooty lake is another popular attraction and the lake is surrounded by eucalyptus trees and green all around.
- Local market and eating joints are worth exploring and evening can be used for that. Ooty is also famous for its homemade chocolates.
- The driver will drop the guests at the hotel/residence at the end of the day.
Day-2: Local sightseeing and start return journey to Bangalore
- In the morning, the guests may check out from the hotel and proceed to visit the Tea Museum and Rose Garden, popular for its variety and kinds of rose and is popular amongst domestic travellers.
- Pykara waterfalls is also a great attraction but are most active during monsoon.
- Have an early lunch at a local cafe OR restaurant of choice before starting the return journey to Bangalore.
- The journey to Bangalore from Ooty may take up to 7 hours.
- Once in Bangalore, the driver will drop the guests to their hotel/residence address (same as the starting location.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add attraction to the list).
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 700 KM.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 9470 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.