Camping At Panchgani
Take a pause in the lap of mother nature and camp in the green paradise of Panchgani.
- Well maintained tabins (combination of cottage and tents) to stay.
- A serene location overlooking a hill.
- Well maintained attached toilets.
- Pleasant weather all through the year.
Panchgani is a hill station in the Satara district of Maharastra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Siver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then. This hill station had become a retirement place for the British officers as the weather remained pleasant throughout the year. Panchgani is home to many of the prestigious residential educational institutions.
- Our hosts will receive you at the location of the camp at your specified.
- After your arrival, you will avail the amenities breakfast, lunch, evening tea & snacks and also dinner during the course of your 24 hours stay.
- Along with all the quality amenities, you will also have access to certain complimentary activities like:
- Burma Bridge.
- Zip Line.
- Commando crossing.
- Obstacle course.
- Upon completion of your stay, you may return back to your respective place of stay.
- Service of a professional host.
- Quality accommodation in tabins and tents.
- Meals during the stay.
- Adventure sports mentioned in the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1900 Per Person