Scuba Diving at Netrani Island
A 40-minute introductory dive at the Netrani Island, the west coast of India at Murudeshwar.
- A 40-minute dive in open waters with certified PADI instructors.
- A 15-minute training session with the instructors in the shallow water.
- No experience or swimming skills mandatory, recommended for first timers as well.
Netrani island is a small island in Uttara Kannda district of Karnataka. It is the best place in Karantaka to do scuba diving. Also known as the pigeon island, Netrani is approximately 19 KM from the temple town of Murudeshwara. Scuba Diving in Netrani Island will prove to be the best break you need from the everyday stressful life. The scuba diving instructors we have will guide you safely into the marvels hidden beneath the warm waters of the Arabian seas.
Our scuba diving lessons are very newbie friendly. We deal with many first time divers on a regular basis and have therefore devised our diving modules to ensure the right balance of safety and adventure. Your diving experience is sure to be filled with loads of fun as you get to spend time with a plethora of sea creatures, corals and other marine life that you may have never seen before.
- The guests are required to report by 7:00 am at the meeting point behind RNS Residency Hotel, Murudeshwar.
- Please ensure you are well before time so that you don’t miss out on important safety and technical guidelines given by our professional instructors and complete your paperwork.
- Treat yourselves with a light snack at the beach café before you head for the boat.
- At 8:30 am, be escorted to the beach from where your boat trip to Netrani Island will begin. Light refreshments will be provided onboard. However, if you’d like some additional snacks, you can get these at the beach itself.
- At 9:30 am, en-route to the island, you might just get a chance to spot some humpback dolphins.
- Our instructor supervised dive for beginners lasts about 30- 40 minutes at 12-meter depth (maximum limit).
- At around 1:30 pm, after a light refreshment, we make your way back to the boat jetty.
- We are expected to reach the dive centre by 3:30 pm and your scuba experience ends here.
- Up to 40-minute dive in sea.
- Instruction of certified instructors.
- Up to 15-minute training session.
- All dive equipments.
- Transfers to boat jetty.
- Boat jetty charges.
- Snacks and drinking water.
- Packed lunch.
- Underwater photos (up to 10 pictures).
- Short video of your dive (up to 2 minute).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5990 Per Person