Fun Dives for Certified Scuba Divers at Netrani Island
Karnataka 6 Hours 104 people interested today
1 to 8 people
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Enjoy 2 dives at the Netrani Island, the west coast of India at Murudeshwar.
- Two dives in open waters of Netrani with certified PADI instructors.
- Explore the reefs and marine life at the Island.
If you are a certified diver in then Scuba Dive at Netrani Island is something you should not miss. Netrani is by far the best scuba diving you can get on mainland India, and the best part is it is an easy weekend trip, whether you stay in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, or Bangalore.
Visibility at Netrani is in the 15-20 m range. There are coral reefs, rock formations, a small wreck and stunning amounts of marine life. So get your dive gear on and explore the treasures of the underwater world. Scuba diving experience at Netrani is sure to be filled with loads of fun.
- The guests are required to report by 8:00 am at the meeting point behind RNS Residency Hotel, Murudeshwar.
- After an introduction and basic paperwork, head to the boat jetty.
- Treat yourselves with a light snack at the beach café before you head for the boat.
- Light refreshments will be provided onboard. However, if you’d like some additional snacks, you can get these at the beach itself.
- At around 9:00 am, en-route to the island, you might just get a chance to spot some humpback dolphins.
- With the instructors, dive around the Island in 2 separate dives.
- At end of the dives, head back to the dive centre.
- We are expected to reach the dive centre by 3:30 pm and your scuba experience ends here.
RNS Hotel, Murudeshwar
RNS hotel, Murudeshwar
- 2 Open water dives.
- Instruction of certified instructors.
- All dive equipments.
- Transfers to boat jetty.
- Boat jetty charges.
- Snacks and drinking water.
- Packed lunch.
- Underwater photos (up to 10 pictures).
- Short video of your dive (up to 2 minute).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a certification course hence the certificates will not be issued to the divers.
- Please note that you cannot take a flight for 12 hours after scuba diving. Please make your return travel plans keeping this in mind.
- Please carry along swimwear, extra t-shirt, shorts, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a towel.
- Charges for non-diving friends or family to come on the boat (if there is space) are Rs. 1500 per person (Available as an add-on, choose while booking).
- No refund is applicable is dive time is reduced due to change in weather conditions, the participant's physical compatibility as decided by the instructor.
- Please note that the instructor's decision would be final and indisputable.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Report behind RNS Residency Hotel, Murudeshwar, Karnataka.
- The local contact person details will be shared with you in the booking voucher.
₹ 6900 (Save 9% )
₹ 6250 Per Person
₹ 6250 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 4255 12 Hours
From ₹ 3450 12 Hours
From ₹ 3865 12 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News