Fun Dives for Certified Scuba Divers at Netrani Island
Enjoy 2 dives at the Netrani Island, the west coast of India at Murudeshwar.
- Two dives in open waters of Netrani with certified PADI instructors.
- Explore the reefs and marine life at the Island.
If you are a certified diver in then Scuba Dive at Netrani Island is something you should not miss. Netrani is by far the best scuba diving you can get on mainland India, and the best part is it is an easy weekend trip, whether you stay in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, or Bangalore.
Visibility at Netrani is in the 15-20 m range. There are coral reefs, rock formations, a small wreck and stunning amounts of marine life. So get your dive gear on and explore the treasures of the underwater world. Scuba diving experience at Netrani is sure to be filled with loads of fun.
- The guests are required to report by 8:00 am at the meeting point behind RNS Residency Hotel, Murudeshwar.
- After an introduction and basic paperwork, head to the boat jetty.
- Treat yourselves with a light snack at the beach café before you head for the boat.
- Light refreshments will be provided onboard. However, if you’d like some additional snacks, you can get these at the beach itself.
- At around 9:00 am, en-route to the island, you might just get a chance to spot some humpback dolphins.
- With the instructors, dive around the Island in 2 separate dives.
- At end of the dives, head back to the dive centre.
- We are expected to reach the dive centre by 3:30 pm and your scuba experience ends here.
- 2 Open water dives.
- Instruction of certified instructors.
- All dive equipments.
- Transfers to boat jetty.
- Boat jetty charges.
- Snacks and drinking water.
- Packed lunch.
- Underwater photos (up to 10 pictures).
- Short video of your dive (up to 2 minute).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6250 Per Person