Goa Spice Farm Guided Tour
Spices brought the Europeans to Asia, so spices in India has a lot of importance. This is a unique tour & an offbeat experience that should not be missed in Goa.
- Explore the spice farm with the guide.
- Enjoy local cuisine in a beautiful farm setting.
One of the most fascinating Goa tourist attractions are the Spice Plantations In Goa. Spice Plantation in Goa is also known as Spice farm and is a very popular tourist destination in Goa. A tour to the Spice Plantations in Goa is a way to get close to nature and breathe in the sharp essence and fragrances of fresh spices. A spice plantation just at the outskirts of Goa, about half an hour taxi journey.
The Western Ghats in Goa are ideal for growing spices. The rich soil and the humid climate are conducive to spice plantations. Nutmeg, chillies, betelnut, cashew- see all this and more on tour to Spice Plantations In Goa. Most of the spices have curative properties and form the backbone of traditional Indian medicine.
- The driver will pick you up from the hotel by 10:00 am and drive to the spice plantation.
- We will visit a spice farm with the guide for an hour.
- We will enjoy the delicious buffet lunch
- Optionally we can opt for an elephant ride and wash/splash at extra cost directly payable.
- We will be dropped back to the starting location by 3:00 pm
- Transportation to spice farm and back.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Goan Buffet lunch (vegetarian and non-vegetarian).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.