Jewel of Eastern Himalays - Kalimpong, Gangtok & Darjeeling
Day - 01: NJP STATION / BAGDOGRA (IXB) AIRPORT – KALIMPONG (3937 FT /1120 MTS, 85 KMS / 3 HRS)
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport you will be received by our office executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Kalimpong. Upon arrival proceed for check-in at hotel. The evening free for relaxation. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 02: KALIMPONG – SIGHT SEEING – GANGTOK (6100 FT / 120 KMS / 5 HRS)
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of the town which includes, tours of Forest Museum (closed on Thursday), Deolo Hill, Dr. Grahams Homes School, Durpin Dara Hills & Monastery, Mangal Dham and Flower Nurseries.
Afernoon transfer to Gangtok. Evening free for self activity or relaxation. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: GANGTOK - TSOMGO LAKE EXCURSION (12400 FT / 3780 MTS / 43 KMS / 3 HRS)
After breakfast proceed for a full day excursion to Tsomgo Lake with an average depth of 50ft. spend a few blissful hours gazing at the absolute perfection of natural beauty at the Tsomgo lake and surrounding scenic view, further drive will take you to another holy site BABA MANDIR visit and return back to Gangtok. Overnight at Stay at Gangtok.
Day 04: GANGTOK – SIGHT SEEING – DARJEELING (102 KMS / 4 HRS)
After breakfast proceed for a half day city tour covering Banzhakri Water Falls along with Dro-dul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft and Flower show.
Afternoon transfer to Darjeeling. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 05: DARJEELING - SUNRISE & CITY TOUR
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather). On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop.
Back to hotel for breakfast & freshen up – After breakfast proceed to full Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway (Ticket on direct payment basis), Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate (Outer View), Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda. Back to hotel. Evening free to take a tiny walk around mall road - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 06: DARJEELING - NJP STATION / BAGDOGRA (IXB) AIRPORT (105 KMS / 3-4 HRS)
After breakfast departure transfer to NJP Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport for your onward journeys.Accommodation is provided at,Kalimpong: Park HotelGangtok: Bamboo GroovDarjeeling: Hotel Alice Villa
- Accommodation on Double / twin sharing basis at above mention hotels / similar.
- Welcome drinks daily mineral waters in premium and luxury hotels.
- Meal plan start with CP and MAP as per package, only in north Sikkim (Lachung and Lachen) it will be on AP (Full Board) basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing as per itinerary by exclusive vehicles, it will be on point to point basis.
- All transport and hotel taxes included as per itinerary.
- Air Fare / Train Fare / Bus Fare
- Personal nature expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, drinks, porter etc.
- Entrance fee for monuments / sights.
- Any cost arising due to natural, political disturbance (strike / unrest) etc, has to be borne by the client and will be payable on the spot.
- Any rescue, evacuation due to mishaps or any unwanted situations.
- Anything which is not mentioned under cost includes Column.