Mumbai Half Day Guided Tour
Learn about the history and culture of the Mumbai city as you visit the Gateway of India, Mahalaxmi Temple, Marine Drive, Juhu Beach and the other must-see attractions of Mumbai.
- A 5-hour private guided tour of key attractions of Mumbai.
- Visit the places like Gateway of India, Dhobhi Ghat, Haji Ali Dargah, Shivaji Terminus.
- Taste the authentic Maharashtrian cuisine for lunch.
Mumbai, being the capital city of Maharastra is the most populous city in India. The city soaks in everything into its fabric, making it it's very own. Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portugal’s ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city situated on the edge of the Arabian Sea. Mumbai is also home to the glamour and intrigue of Bollywood, India’s renowned movie industry.
- The guests are required to report at The Gateway of India by 10 am or 1 pm (as selected during the booking).
- After the briefing session with the guide, the tour will start from Gateway of India.
- Below are some of the key attractions that will be covered during the tour:
- Gateway of India, Vivekanand & Shivaji Statue
- Regal Cinema, Wellington Fountain and Jehangir Art Gallery
- Bombay High Court and other attractions on the way
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Victoria Terminus heritage view
- Dhobi Ghat
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Mahalaxmi Temple
- Antilla - the Ambani House
- Hanging Garden, Deoras house, Jain Temples and Kamla Nehru Park
- Babulnath Temple and ISKCON Temple
- Marine Drive, Queens Necklace
- The tour ends in approximately 5 hours at Marine Drive.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a knowledgable guide
- Water bottle and snacks
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- A Sedan can accommodate 3 members only (4 years of age or older).
- An SUV can accommodate 5 members only (4 years of age or older).
- Each member must carry a valid photo ID.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
- The tour has a time limit of 5 hours. After 5 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the guide in cash)
- Rs.1000/- per vehicle is applicable.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Gateway of India, Mumbai
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email.
₹ 4950 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.