Slumdog Millionaires Dharavi Slum Walk
A convenient guided of Dharavi slum in Mumbai, with hotel pick-up and drop, meet and greet with a local family and witness many small scale industries in Dharavi.
- The guide is a local resident of Dharavi slum, you would be meeting his family.
- Explore the plastic recycling set-ups, understand the manufacturing of leather products and learn bits and pieces of pottery making.
- Premium experience in a place which can be daunting.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavour of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighbourhood and upscale bars, restaurants and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighbourhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
- You will be received from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your preferred time slot.
- Post a short meet and greet you would be driven to Dharavi with your guide.
- Home to nearly 1 million residents in less than one square mile, Dharavi is the third-largest slum in the world and one of the most densely populated areas on the earth.
- This slum became famous following the release of the 2008 hit movie Slumdog Millionaire.
- You will wind through the slum's narrow alleyways, plastic recycling, leather manufacture factory, cloth colour dye, recycling of oil cans and cardboard,schools,pottery and many more.
- Your guide will be a local resident, and hence as the tour ends, you would be meeting his family and understand what goes down in an everyday life of a local.
- Post the completion of the tour, you would be dropped back to your hotel.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Parking and Toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.