Alibaug, Lonavala and Khandala 2 Days Tour from Mumbai
Explore the famous hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala on this 2-day tour and take a pause in the lap of serene lush green hills. See beautiful Khandala and Lonavala and the beach escape of Alibaug from Mumbai in the comfort of a private car with a kilometre inclusion of 600 KM.
Alibaug - Lonavala - Khandala 2-Day Tour Highlights
- Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill station of Lonavala Khandala.
- During Lonavala tour and visit places like Lonavala Lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls and many more on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Visit the three most famous beaches in Alibaug.
- A hassle-free journey from Mumbai to Lonavala and Alibaug and back with a well-experienced chauffeur.
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
Alibaug, Lonavala & Khandala Tour Overview
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset Point, and Tiger point.
On this Lonavala tour, its attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace. This Khandala and Lonavala package from Mumbai is the perfect one-day road trip or a weekend getaway to experience the beauty of these hill-stations.
Named after Ali, an Israelite who used to own land in this area. Alibaug is one of the most beautiful coastal regions in the state of Maharashtra. Alibaug is a popular getaway from Mumbai since it’s located just about 100 km away. Apart from the beach, you can also visit nearby places like the Kihim Beach, Kashid beach, Nandgaon beach, Murud Janjira and finally the Birla temple.
Day 1: Mumbai to Alibaug and Alibaug Local Sightseeing
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- After pick-up, you will proceed from Mumbai to Alibaug and the drive would be of around 3 hours.
- Post your arrival in Aalibaug, you may check-in to your prebooked hotel and relax for a while.
- Once you are ready you may begin with the day's tour you may choose to visit the Alibaugh beach, Kihim beach, Kashid beach, Nandgaon beach, Murud Janjira and Birla temple.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in Alibaug.
Day 2: Alibaug to Lonavala and Khandala and drive back to Mumbai
- You will be received from your hotel in Alibaug and be driven to Lonavala, which is again about 2.5-3 hour drive from Alibaug.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort: One of the numerous hill forts of Maharashtra is one of the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves: Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant in Lonavala Khandala for your lunch.
- Post lunch, you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’sNose): Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River; it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
Some other tourist attractions in the region include Tungarli Dam and Rajmachi Fort and Aamby valley. Lonavala-Khandala is a year-round destination and the best time to visit is during and just after monsoon season when the whole region is full of greenery.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 600 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any accommodation, meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- Pick up and drop locations has to be same. It can be different but extra charges would be applicable.
- Note this a custom itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places or add any new places as per choice.
- Airport pick-up and drop is available at an additional cost (select add-on while booking).
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 600 km.
- After 600 km, additional per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 11 per km (additional km charges).
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 14 per km (additional km charges).
- Air-conditioner may be switched off in the hilly areas.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits (other areas available as add-ons).
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up address. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
₹ 7600 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.