Walking Tour Of Temples Of Mumbai
A guided walking tours of some of the most prominent temples of Mumbai.
- Explore the various temples of the city.
- Listen to the spiritual stories behind these temples.
- Experience the divinity as never before.
This experience is one of its kind which is designed to elevate your spiritual journey. This walk is not to be missed if you want to enjoy the religious aspect of Mumbai in its true sense. Learn about the ancient Yogic culture, Indian traditions, importance of spirituality in its true sense.
Walk on the narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local, you can take away the blessings and the glistening essence of the place for a lifetime. Mumbai is known for its distinct mix of culture and religion. Explore the historic and famous temples in Mumbai which are hallmarks not just of the locals' religion, but also marks of how they affect daily life.
- We will have to report at the entrance gate of Mahalakshmi temple by 8:00 am or 6:00 pm (as selected during booking).
- We will meet our guide & have a quick briefing session & start the tour.
- We will visit Mahalakshmi temple, an ancient temple dedicated to honouring the goddess of wealth.
- We take the blessings from Lord Shiva's temples & proceed to Swami Narayan temple.
- We will also visit Lord Hanuman temple, Shani temple & walk through the warden road.
- We also explore Kinar Masjid, Haji Ali Dargah. After 2 hours we will end the tour at Haji Ali dargah by 10:00 am or 8:00 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person