Guided Tour of Temples, Shrines and Religious Places in Mumbai
Visit the famous temples of Mumbai with a guide. Learn a bit more about the religious diversity of the city.
- Enjoy the spiritual tour of Mumbai with the guide.
- Visit the most famous Hindu temples like Siddi Vinayak temple & Mahalakshmi temple.
- Also, visit the 300-year old St. Thomas Cathedral in the heart of the city.
- Experience the spirituality & religious diversities of Mumbai.
Mumbai was known as Bombay, which is the capital city of Maharastra. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. The city is wrapped with glamour, fame and power. It houses the architectural wonders of the British era, buzzing beaches and the stunning galaxy of super-stars called Bollywood. This is a perfect tour for people wanting to learn more about Hindu mythology, Indian spiritual rituals, Indian Gods and stories behind them and many other aspects of life and soul.
- The guests are requested to report at the Gateway of India by 11:00 am & meet the guide.
- After the briefing session, the tour will start from Gateway of India and then to Vivekanand & Shivaji statue.
- Next will be St. Thomas Cathedral, which is said to be 300 years old.
- We will visit the Mumbadevi temple. Mumbadevi is the goddess from where Mumbai name originated.
- We will visit Babulnath temple, ISKCON Chowpatty (Sri Radha Gopinath Mandir).
- Later, witness the Shri Adishwarji Jain Temple, Walkeshwar temple and Banganga tank, which was built in 1127 A.D.
- We will visit the famous Shree Mahalakshmi temple, Haji Ali Dargah which is a tomb located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the southern part of Mumbai.
- We will visit BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir & finally Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati temple, the most prayed and loved God. Ganapati is also known as Ganesha or Elephant God because it has a head of an Elephant. It is also one of the richest temples of India
- The tour is expected to end by 4:00 pm at Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati temple.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a knowledgable guide
- Water bottle and snacks
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4200 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.