Mumbai Guided Slum Walking Tour
A guided walking tour of 2 hours through Asia's largest slum, Dharavi which will help you understand the 'City of Dreams' and its culture.
- Explore Dharavi and understand the culture and people of this bustling place.
- Visit all the significant spots in Dharavi slum.
- Company of a knowledgeable hosts/guide during the walking tour.
Experience Asia's largest slum area, if you have loved slumdog millionaire, you will love and enjoy this experience in the slums thoroughly. This walk will give you a very different perspective to look at life and to appreciate the strength of humanity and helps you to develop a great perspective of experiencing the city and its culture.
- You will be meeting your guide at the Cafe Coffee Day, near Mahim Station, Mumbai at your preferred time slot which can either be 10:00 AM or 4:00 PM.
- After a short meet and greet, you will begin your slum walk along with the guide.
- You will experience life in the slums of Dharavi, which is Asia's largest slum.
- Spend some time with the kids and local people in the slums and understand their lifestyle.
- Observe how the industrial and residential life mingles beautifully in this massive slum.
- Your guide will be offering you insights about the important aspects of Dharavi throughout the tour.
- After 2 hours, end the tour and you may head to your onward destination from there on.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour as per the itinerary.
- Local tips and recommendations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.