Shirdi and Shani Shignapur 3 Day Tour From Mumbai
Want to visit one of the most religious places of Mumbai? It is once in a lifetime opportunity to visit Shani Shignapur and Shirdi sai baba all at one trip from Mumbai.
• This is a Three-day Mumbai tour package for hassle-free darshan. You'll have a great weekend getaway.
• Visit both Shirdi, Shani Shignapur and Triambakeshwar Jyotirling on this tour.
• Company of an experienced chauffeur leads to a comfortable and tension-free journey.
• In this three day, you will experience near about 700 km of a road trip.
• You will be picked up from your hotel or residence and also dropped to the location at the end of the tour.
Shirdi is a popular place in Maharastra and is known for the humble home of the late 19th century revered spiritual leader Sai Baba. Shirdi attracts millions of pilgrims every year who come to honor his legacy. The Samadhi Mandir shrine has an ornate marble statue of Sai Baba, alongside his tomb. Shirdi is well connected by air and as well as road transport.
Shani Shingnapur or Shignapur is a small village located in the state of Maharastra, this village is famous for its Shani temple. Shani is a Hindu god associated with the planet of Saturn. Situated in Nevasa taluka in Ahmednagar district, Shingnapur is 35 km from the Ahmednagar city.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Next up you will be driven to Triambakeshwar Jyotirling which is about 180 km from Mumbai and it would take you 6 hours to reach.
- After Jyotirling Darshan, you are visting Grishneshwar Jyotirling and 12 Jyotirling Temple.
- Post which you will be dropped at your hotel in Shirdi.
- On the second day, you are going for Shirdi Temple .
- After the darshan of Sai Baba you can visit nearby temples and go for local shopping
- After full day you can rest in your hotel in Shirdi
- After having breakfast, you will start your journey to Shani Shignapur which is about 75 Km from Shirdi
- Reaching there will take about 2 hrs Darshan at Shani Temple will take about 3-4 hrs
- After Darshan you will start your journey back to Mumbai
- Journey to Mumbai will take about 6 hrs
Tour Itinerary is suggestive only, you can tour as per your paln also
- Residence or hotel pickup and drop-off from Mumbai City.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Mumbai & drop by 10.00 pm on Day 3 in Mumbai.
- 900 km of distance coverage (more than sufficient).
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 13455 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.