Mumbai City Tour (8 hours)
Explore the grand monuments of Mumbai on a private 8-hour sightseeing tour, and learn more about India’s diverse culture and life.
- Explore the best places in Mumbai in a private full day tour.
- Visit Mumbai's most famous monuments and admire the stunning architecture
- See the famous CST Victoria Terminus, Rajabai Clock Tower, Gateway of India, The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel and Haji Ali Dargah and many more.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or the given address and covers all major tourist destinations in Mumbai. You will visit the following places on this tour:
1) CST Victoria Terminus: One of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Mumbai. Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus serves as the headquarters of the central railways. It was opened in the year 1888.
2) Rajabai Clock Tower: It is located in the Fort Campus of the University of Mumbai, is a clock tower in Mumbai. It is of the Gothic style of architecture, the construction was started in the year of 1869.
3) Gateway of India: Built in the 20th-century Gateway of India is one of the most significant monuments of Mumbai. The structural design of the Gateway of India is constituted of a large arch, with a height of 26m. The monument is built in yellow basalt and indissoluble concrete.
4) The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel: This is a heritage hotel and a part of the chain called Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces. This property is the flagship of the group and has 560 rooms and 44 suites. It was opened in the year 1903.
- Break for lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
5) Marine Drive: This is also known as the 'Queen's Necklace', it is a 'C shaped' six-lane concrete road along the coast which is a natural bay. The road links Nariman point to Babulnath and Malabar Hill.
6) Hanging Garden: magnificent garden dedicated to Pherozeshah Mehta, a prominent Parsi political leader. One of the rare green spaces in the city of Mumbai, the Hanging gardens also provide spectacular views of the Arabian Sea.
7) Haji Ali Dargah: This dargah is situated near to the heart of city proper. It was constructed in the year 1431 in memory of a wealthy Muslim merchant. This is a mosque and a dargah (tomb) located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the southern part of Mumbai.
8) Sri Mahalaxmi Temple: This famous temple was built in 1831 by Dhakji Dadaji, a Hindu merchant. This temple is dedicated to Mahalaxmi the central deity of Devi Mahatmyam. It is situated on Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai.
9) Siddhivinayak Temple: It is a Hindu temple in Mumbai dedicated to Lord Ganesh, it was built in the year of 1801. Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the richest temples in Mumbai.
- Tour ends with drop back at your hotel or residence in Mumbai city limits.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2360 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.