THE MEGHALAYAN ADVENTURE
Close your eyes... And think this....
Living Root Bridges... Somewhere in a tropical wilderness twisting its way across a crystal clear plunge pool...
Caves... Dark enough to give you the creeps... Bats fluttering somewhere while you try to make your way through a foot long crevice...
Floating Boats... In an emerald-green river... And camping in that unexplored paradise to master the art of Dolce far niente.
Meghalaya... The mere mention of that name brings clouds of adventure to many minds. It is the land of tropical mystery, of living root bridges, of the longest caving networks in India and of one of the cleanest river in India.
- All road transfers during the trip.
- Visit to Nohkalikai Falls - India's tallest plunge waterfall.
- Exploring Mawlynnong - the cleanest village of Asia.
- Trek to the Living Root Bridge.
- Caving in Krem Mawmluh - 4th Longest Cave in India.
- Camping and Kayaking at Dawki.
DAY 1: Drive from Guwahati to Cherrapunjee. Overnight at Cherrapunji.
DAY 2: Explore Cherrapunjee - Nohkalikai Falls and Krem Mawmluh. Overnight at Cherrapunji.
DAY 3: Drive to Mawlynnong; Trek to the Living Root Bridge. Overnight in camps by the Dawki river.
DAY 4: Enjoy the day beside the emerald-green Dawki river. Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 5: Drop to Guwahati Airport
- Flights to Guwahati
- Anything that is not mentioned in 'Inclusions'
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
1. If cancelled 60 days prior to departure date, 25% cancellation fee would be charged.
2. If cancelled 30 days prior to departure date, 50% cancellation fee would be charged.
3. If cancelled 15 days prior to departure date, 75% cancellation fee would be charged.
4. If cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure date, 100% cancellation fee would be charged.
All cancellation would be charged against the total trip price.
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.