8-Hour Dalhousie Sightseeing Tour
Take a tour of the beautiful hill station of Dalhousie and explore the scenic places of this hill station.
- Visit the best places in Dalhousie.
- Take a tour of the places like Panchpula, Khajjiar and many more during your tour.
Dalhousie is a small town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range, it is in the Chamba district of north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Dalhousie is 1970 meters above sea level. This town is named after Earl of Dalhousie, a British governor who was in India while establishing this summer retreat.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Dalhousie at your specified time slot.
- You will be visiting the following places during the course of 8 hours:
- Chamera lake
- Bhalei mata temple
- Satdhara falls
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Dalhousie.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 8 hours
- Tour as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.