Kumarakom Houseboat and Resort - 2 Nights 3 Days
When we say that Kumarakom is unique, you might not realize how different it is, until you experience it! Backwaters are a blend of a unique ecosystem found only in this part of the world. Combine the serenity of naturally interconnected and interlocked canals with picturesque coconut lagoons and you will know what we are talking about!
Kumarakom is probably one of the few places on earth where the primary transportation is still through boats. Vembanad Lake forms the heart of Kumarakom and Kerala Backwater experience. With its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks, this longest lake of Kerala weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Spend a day amidst the majestic Vembanad Lake and you will realize the tranquility surrounded with the region. Another major attraction of Kumarakom is the Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, and the Siberian storks which migrate to this place each year.
The unique ecosystem available at Kumarakom makes it a treat for flora & fauna lovers.
Day 1: COCHIN-KUMARAKOM
Your first Day at God’s Own Country, the mystic paradise between the Great Arabian Sea and Western Ghats. Upon arrival, our team will greet you at the Airport/Railway Station and later kick-start the journey to Kumarakom. On your way, it will slowly dawn why this beautiful land is known as one among the “Ten Paradises of the world”. After being greeted by the hotel representatives at Kumarakom, you are left to relax for a while in the comforts of your room.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 2: HOUSEBOAT
After a sumptuous breakfast at the resort of your choice, gear-up for the once in a lifetime experience - “A day in the Houseboat”.
When you board the beautifully crafted houseboat, you will sense the enchanting magic surrounding this land! As the boat sets on the journey, you will realize the slow blending with the watery paradise. A blend of the sparkling greens, blue sky & emerald backwaters will set its healing effect on your mind & body. The word Silence will find its new meaning to your dictionary, as you hear your own blood pumping across the head.
Prepare for an unadulterated experience where you are in full control.Get the boat to stop at those uninhabited lagoons and also shop for food at the small river side restaurants specially catering to the travelling houseboats. With an in-house kitchen and cook, be our guests to participate in the wholesome Houseboat experience.
Overnight stay in the Houseboat. Choose to park your houseboat close to the nature. They say that if you listen carefully, the Gods of the land can be heard during the night!
Day 3: HOUSEBOAT - COCHIN
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast and later pack your baggage with a promise in your lips to bring your loved ones, once again to this mystic land of backwater.. Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays.. We await for your next visit.. Bon Voyage.. Service ends..
- The given cost is for 2 Pax on Twin Sharing Basis in the mentioned Hotel/Similar accommodation.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
- Unless mentioned basic category rooms are considered in All Hotel.
- Toll, Parking and driver allowances.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 10 % Deduction if cancelled before 2 weeks before the trip starts
- 20 % Deduction if cancelled before 1 weeks before the trip starts
- 50 % Deduction if cancelled between 1 week and 2 days before the trip starts
- No Refund if cancelled within 2 days of the trip.
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.