Private Sightseeing Tour Of Jodhpur
Take a tour of the iconic city of Jodhpur, and explore the blue city and its beautiful monuments.
- Visit the best places of Jodhpur.
- Hassle-free travel in a private cab driven by a professional driver.
- Visit the popular attractions of the destination.
- Take a tour of the Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada and many more during this tour.
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples are strewn throughout the city, which bring alive the historic grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colors of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, situated on the edge of Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , "Sun City" for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the old city of Jodhpur.
- Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city limits at your specified time slots.
- You will be visiting the following places during the course of 8 hours:
- Mehrangarh Fort: An important historical landmark and a popular Jodhpur attraction. You will find numerous beautiful palaces, galleries, ancient temples, and a museum inside the complex.
- Umaid Bhavan Palace: The elegant palace was built during the 20th century in order to provide employment for 3,000 famine-stricken residents of Jodhpur. It has recently been transformed into a 5-star heritage palace hotel.
- Jaswant Thada: A 19th-century royal cenotaph. In addition to the monument, it also features spectacular gardens.
- Ghanta Ghar: The clock tower in the city of Jodhpur was built by the Maharaja Sardar Singh, besides the tower is the Sardar Market
- Mandore Garden: The scenic, landscaped grounds of Mandore feature tomb-like monuments, a temple, statues & the ruins of Mandore.
- Rao Jodha Rock Garden: This majestic garden is spread over 72 hectares near the historic Mehrangarh Fort, this garden was created to restore the ecology of a large rocky area below the fort.
- In between the tour, you may have lunch at your desired place.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur.
- Charges for the private cab
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 80 km
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2050 Per Vehicle