Taj Mahal Guided Tour with Kachhpura Village Walk from Delhi
Embark on a journey from the capital of India to the city of love, which has UNESCO World Heritage Monuments
- Visit the enchanting beauty of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort which depict the Mughal culture.
- Walking tour of Kacchpura village with the guide
- Private tour with an expert guide.
Experience the magic of the Taj Mahal and its surrounding monuments, and still have time to visit a traditional village, with this day tour from Delhi. After an early-morning drive to Agra, you'll spend the day visiting the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, and the glistening white tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daula, AKA the Baby Taj. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz. After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Visit its Hall of Public Audience and its Royal Pavilions. Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb, the monument that is one of most important in Agra is the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah or "Baby Taj" as it is called sometimes. A highly ornate edifice, this mausoleum is considered as the imminent precursor of the Taj Mahal as far as elaborate carvings and inlay work are concerned. After a walking tour of a local village, you'll head to Mehtab Bagh, a beautiful garden with great sunset views of the Taj, before heading back to Delhi.
- The driver will pick you from the hotel/residence in Delhi city limits as the time chosen and start the drive to Agra via expressway.
- Meet the guide after reaching Agra and after a short meet and greet you will start the city tour.
- The first destination will be Taj Mahal, which is a world famous monument which was built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
- Set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets, the imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones.
- Visit the Agra Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, also visit the hall of the public audience and its royal pavilions.
- Later, proceed to Kachhpura village and enjoy a heritage walk, where your guide will lead you through Mughal-era monuments like the historical wells of Baoli and the Humayun Mosque
- You will visit Mehtab Bagh which is an exceptional sunset viewpoint of the Taj Mahal.
- Depart from Agra and drive to Delhi and get dropped back to the hotel or residence to end the tour.
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver and fuel charges
- Toll tax, parking charges
- One water bottle per person
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.