Light Aircraft Flight Over Mysore
Take a tour of the city which is the home of the royals of Karnataka. Explore Mysore from the sky in a Cessna aircraft.
- Joyride on a Cessna aircraft.
- Get the bird's eye view of the city of Mysore.
- Fly with professional and licensed pilot.
Mysore is the second largest city of the South Indian state of Karnataka. Mysore lies on the foothills of the Chamundi hills. Mysore served as the capital city of the kingdom of Mysore for nearly six centuries and was ruled by the Wadiyar dynasty. Mysore is the home to a majestic and yet beautiful palace of the royals, it is also now a cultural capital of Karnataka. Tourists from all around the world flocculate during Dasara festival in Mysore. The city of Mysore had the first private radio station in India.
- Our hosts will meet you at the Mysore airport at your specified time slot.
- Prior to your ride you would be give given pre-flight instruction by our experts.
- On this tour, you will be taken around the city of Mysore and you will be having a bird's eye view of the historical monuments of Mysore.
- Your route will be decided by the Air Traffic Control.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at the Mysore airport.
- Service of a professional pilot.
- Pre-flight instructions.
- Air tour as per the option selected.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please carry your valid photo identity card.
- Children below 5 years are not allowed.
- The private plane used is the Cessna.
- A Cessna aircraft can accommodate 2 members at a time.
- Routes are decided by the Air Traffic Control.
- You can choose from the following places: Over the Chamundi hills or Mysore city.
- Weight limitations for two are 120 kgs for two.
- Sundays are not available for bookings.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.