Microlight Aircraft Flying Experience In Mysore
Take a tour of the city which is the home of the royals of Karnataka. Explore Mysore from 1000-feet above the ground in a microlight aircraft.
- A joyride over the city of Mysore.
- Witness Mysore from a bird's eye view.
- Fly with a professional and licensed pilot.
Mysore is the second largest city of the South Indian state of Karnataka. Mysore lies on the foothills of the Chamundi hills. Mysore served as the capital city of the kingdom of Mysore for nearly six centuries and was ruled by the Wadiyar dynasty. Mysore is the home to a majestic and yet beautiful palace of the royals, it is also now a cultural capital of Karnataka. Tourists from all around the world flocculate during Dasara festival in Mysore. The city of Mysore had the first private radio station in India.
- Our hosts will meet you at the Mysore airport at your specified time slot.
- Prior to your ride you would be give given pre-flight instruction by our experts.
- On this tour, you will be taken around the city of Mysore and you will be having a bird's eye view of the historical monuments of Mysore.
- Your route will be decided by the Air Traffic Control.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at the Mysore airport.
- Service of a professional pilot and a co-pilot.
- Pre-flight instructions.
- Flying tour as per the option selected.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.