3-Day Hampi Sightseeing Tour from Goa
When travelling to Goa, you can also go on a 3-day sightseeing tour to Hampi. It is a UNESCO world heritage site and an ancient city of Vijaynagar empire in Karnataka. Leave all the hassle aside and indulge in this amazing tour.
Visit the historical 'Group of Monuments at Hampi' a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Take a tour of a mesmerizing group of temples.
Experience the charm of the locations once inhabited by the kings and queens of Vijayanagara Empire.
Hampi, located in the east-central part of southern state Karnataka, was once the capital of Vijayanagar empire. Hampi was the world's second largest medieval-era city after Beijing by the year 1500 CE, and probably India's richest. It lies on the banks of the Tungabhadra river and has good connectivity from Goa, Secundrabad, and Bangalore. Taking advantage of good connectivity, book this economical sightseeing tour package to take along memorable moments.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence at the specified time in Goa.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 320 km from Goa to Hampi, it would take you about 8 hours inclusive of your refreshment breaks to reach Hampi.
- The following are the few places we suggest to visit when in Hampi, you may choose to follow the same, or add a few of your own.-
- Day 1: Goa to Hampi
- Virupaksha Temple
- Hampi Bazaar
- Kadalekalu Ganesh
- Sasivekalu Ganesh
- Krishna Temple
- Krishana Bazaar
- On completion of the first-day tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Hampi.
- Day 2: Hampi local sightseeing
- Monolithic Ugra Narasimha statue
- Badavi Linga
- Underground Shiva Temple
- Mint Area
- The viewpoint of Noble Men's Quarters
- Zanana Enclosure
- Lotus Mahal
- Elephant Stable
- Watch Tower
- Hazara Rama temple
- On completion of the second-day tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Hampi.
- Day 3: Hampi to Goa
- Royal Enclosure
- Mahanavami Dibba
- Underground Secret Chamber
- Stepped Tank
- Queens Bath
- After the completion of your tour of Hampi, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Goa.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from North Goa city hotel/residence
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV (as chosen)
- All highway toll charges
- All interstate charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Hampi sightseeing tour
- Driver lodging and meals
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 22550 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.