South Goa Sightseeing Day Tour
Take a tour of the Southern part of the city of Goa, where scenic beauty meets serenity. It is known for its laid-back lifestyle and mesmerizing environs.
- A perfect day tour which takes you around the Oldest parts of Goa and lets you explore them.
- Take a tour of the Old Goa Church, Tropical Spice Garden, Panjim Market and many more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced driver and a comfortable vehicle.
This little paradise is famous for its cool beaches, colonial remains and exotic flavours, and hence attracts tourist from all over the world. Goa has beautiful landmarks, beaches, forts, museums, & Portuguese colonies. Goa is one of the best places to visit the beaches & witness the sunset on the beach.
You will be accompanied by an experienced driver who knows the city like the back of his hand. Start your private tour after meeting your personal chauffeur at your hotel. Enjoy the services of a comfortable air-conditioned car.
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence in Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim area of the city of Goa at 9:30 AM.
- Post pick up you will be driven to the following places:
- Saligao Church: The enchanting white walls and the Old Goan surroundings of this church will leave you in awe, this church was built in the year of 1873.
- Old Goa Church: The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and holds the mortal remains of Saint Francis Xavier.
- Se Cathedral: Built in the year of 1510 to commemorate the victory of the Portuguese under the rule of Afonso de Albuquerque over a Muslim army. This victory led to the capture of the Goan city.
- Panjim Church: The Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, it was first built in the year of 1541 as a chapel. This church holds the second-largest golden bell, only next to the Se Cathedral.
- Mala Temple: Situated in the Mala area the Maruti Temple is holy for the Goan Hindus and is dedicated to the monkey god Lord Hanuman.
- Miramar Beach: Dotted with shops and eateries this beach is a perfect place to take a pause.
Dona Paula sunset point: As the name suggests its a watchpoint from which you can watch the sun go down.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence from which you were picked from at 6:00 PM.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim. Please check add-on section for other pickup options.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Toyota Etios and Suzuki Ertiga or Toyota Innova with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All parking & toll charges.
- 9 hours of usage as per the itinerary (Extra hours charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.