South Goa Sightseeing Day Tour
Take a tour of the Southern part of the city of Goa, where scenic beauty meets serenity. It is known for its laid-back lifestyle and mesmerizing environs.
- A perfect day tour which takes you around the Oldest parts of Goa and lets you explore them.
- Take a tour of the Old Goa Church, Tropical Spice Garden, Panjim Market and many more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced driver and a comfortable vehicle.
This little paradise is famous for its cool beaches, colonial remains and exotic flavours, and hence attracts tourist from all over the world. Goa has beautiful landmarks, beaches, forts, museums, & Portuguese colonies. Goa is one of the best places to visit the beaches & witness the sunset on the beach.
You will be accompanied by an experienced driver who knows the city like the back of his hand. Start your private tour after meeting your personal chauffeur at your hotel. Enjoy the services of a comfortable air-conditioned car.
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence in Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Panjim and Madgao, Colva area of the city of Goa.
- Post pick up you will be driven to the following places:
Tropical spice garden: A perfect place to soak in the charm of serene lush green environs, and also you may spot a few birds.
- Mangeshi temple: Built in the year of 1560, this temple is one of the largest in Goa and has instituted a certain dress code for the visitors.
Old Goa Church: The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and holds the mortal remains of Saint Francis Xavier.
Old Goa Museum: A history museum with ancient artefacts excavated in Goa, plus portraits from colonial times.
Goa science centre: This centre aims to inculcate a scientific temper particularly among the young generation and to popularize science by bringing the excitement of Science & Technology for the common people.
- Miramar Beach: Dotted with shops and eateries this beach is a perfect place to take a pause.
Dona Paula sunset point: As the name suggests its a watchpoint from which you can watch the sun go down.
- Boat cruise: This is the option which you can avail at your own expense and enjoy a cruise in the Arabian Sea.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence from which you were picked from.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Panjim, Madgao and Colva limits
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage for 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3900 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.