Coorg Sightseeing Day Tour from Bangalore
Bangalore 14 Hours 26 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Relish the sightseeing tour of Coorg also known as "Kashmir of South". Popularly known for its coffee estates and a wide variety of flora and fauna. This is one of the must-visit places in Karnataka.
- Enjoy the sightseeing tour of the popular destination of Karnataka, Coorg
- Visit refreshing Abbey Falls, Madikeri Fort, Dubare Elephant Camp, etc.
- Witness the Raja seat which provides a scenic view.
Coorg also is known as Scotland of India is famous for its coffee plantations. Being a part of the Western Ghats, Coorg is rich in flora and fauna. Madikeri is the heartland of the Coorg region and was the seat of the ruling dynasty. Misty hills, lush forest, tea and coffee plantation, orange groves, undulating streets, and breathtaking views have made Coorg an unforgettable holiday destination.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel / Residence from Bangalore given at the time of booking.
Select your pick-up time while booking. It will take about 5 Hrs to Reach Coorg from Bangalore.
- Your tour starts with the pick-up and you'll be visiting the following places during the tour:
- Dubare Elephant Camp- Dubare Elephant Camp is one of the most popular tourist spots in Coorg. It attracts hordes of tourists from everywhere. The elephant camp boasts of plenty of elephants and offers tourists with an exceptional opportunity to be close to them and spend some memorable moments with them.
- Nisargadhama Forest Park- Spread over an area of 64 acres, it presents an alluring natural setting where tourists can admire the sight of River Kaveri flowing gloriously through the dense forest, hear birds chirping, look the star-studded clear sky.
- Namdroling Buddist Golden Temple- This Place is one of the largest Tibetan settlements in India. There are around 16000 refugees and nearly 6000 monks and nuns in this monastery.
- Abbey Falls- Abbey Waterfalls is one of the worth visiting sightseeing places in Coorg. Its scenic charm, coupled with aromatic plantations of coffee and spices and peaceful surroundings deserve to be not just visited but remembered by every traveler.
- Omkareshwara Temple- It was built in 1820 has a very interesting architecture that clearly reflects the Mohammedan style
- Madikeri Fort- It was built in the distant 1600s and reconstructed later by Tipu Sultan bears witness to many a battle lost and won. It has exquisite architecture and is wonderfully replenished with a museum, a chapel, a temple, and even a prison.
- Government Museum- Established in 1970, It is famous objects like sculptures of the 11th century AD and a must-visit place to know more about the history of Coorg
- Gaddige (Raja's Tomb)- Gaddige or the tombs of Virarajendra and Lingarajendra at Madikeri is one of the important monuments of Coorg. The royal tombs on a hillock to the north of Madikeri provide a commanding view of the town.
- Raja's Seat- This is where the kings would watch the sunset with their consort. You can imagine how exotic the view might have been.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel/ residence in Bangalore
6:00 am 7:00 am 8:00 am 8:30 am
- All Sightseeing using privately air-conditioned (AC) vehicle.
- Meal for the driver.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- 14 hours of usage of the vehicle.
- Monument entrance fees or tickets.
- Tolls & Taxes, Parking charges
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested during the booking in the "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- This a custom itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip or add any of the places to the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop has to be in the same location.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- The tour has a time limit of 14 hours & 600 Km
- After 600 Km limit , Rs 12/km for Sedan car & Rs 15/km for SUV will be charged that can paid to the driver
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Hotel/Residence address provided during the booking.
- The driver details, contact number and cab details will be shared 2 to 4 hours prior to the start time of the tour.
- Please provide the complete pick-up address during the booking.
₹ 8950 (Save 4% )
₹ 8625 Per Vehicle
₹ 8625 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 8970 2 Days
From ₹ 13455 3 Days
Nandi Hills Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 3635 7 Hours
Ooty 2 Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 9870 2 Days
From ₹ 6500 13 Hours
From ₹ 8970 2 Days
Also viewed by other travellers
From ₹ 8975 2 Days
From ₹ 2990 10 Hours
Palaces and Museums of Bangalore Tour
From ₹ 2450 8 Hours
Bangalore City Sightseeing Tour from Bengaluru Airport
From ₹ 3950 10 Hours
From ₹ 4500 10 Hours
From ₹ 4050 12 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News