Belur and Halebidu Day Tour from Bangalore
Embark on a historical journey towards Belur & Halebidu which was under the control of Hoysala kingdom.
- Visit the oldest temples of Hoysala kingdom
- Explore the Hoysala architecture, which is one of finest architectural style.
- Witness the carvings, miniature shrines, Hoysala emblem.
The ancient city of Belur, located on the banks of the Yagachi River in Hassan district, is cloaked in mystique. It was previously called Velapura. Belur is known for its Chennakeshava temple, which was commissioned by King Vishnuvardhana in 1117 CE.
Halebidu is located in Hassan district of Karnataka, which was called Dwarasamudra. It was the capital of Hoysalas in 12th century. It is the home for some of the beautiful Hoysala architecture. Most notable are the ornate Hoysaleshwara & Kedareshwara temples.
- Pick-up from given address or your hotel in Bangalore
- Drive to Belur which is a 4 hours drive
- Visit Chennakesava Temple & have lunch in a local restaurant
- Drive to Halebidu and explore its ancient temple - Hoysaleshwara temple.
- Head back to Bangalore, drop-off at you Bangalore hotel or desired location
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel or Residence
- Driver and Fuel charges
- 14 Hours and 550 KM of usage which is sufficient for the itinerary (can be exceeded with extra charges)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7935 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.