2 Day Stay in Tirthan Valley
Enjoy the summer of 2016 in Jibhi, Tirthan Valley with those who matter.
- Jalori Pass, Serolsar Lake, Raghupur Fort
- 1500 year Chaini Fort
- UNESCO World Heritage Site GHNP
- Trout Fishing
Day 1: Visit to Village Ghiaghi, Lunch (self-Paid), sightseeing Jibhi nal/waterfall. By vehicle visit Bahu, Gadagushaini viewpoints
Day 2: Leave to Jalori Pass by vehicle, Guided Trek to Serolsar Lake/Raghupurgarh Fort (4 hrs)
Day 3: By vehicle travel to Gushaini Fish Farms (Tirthan Valley), Great Himalayan National Park and Souvenir Shop at Gushaini
- Travel of any kind but it will be arranged as per the request of the customers.
- Adventures activities- Rock climbing,Rappelling, River crossing,Trekking, Trout Fishing (Yoga, Meditation and Natural Spa).
- Any meals apart from those mentioned in the package.
- Accommodation (Cottage/Suite)
- Breakfast+Dinner (All Buffet)
- 02 Veg + 02 Non veg snacks in the evening (including Trout Fish)
- Bonfire and Music in the Evening
- Morning & Evening Tea, Coffee or drink with Cookies
- Free Access to Wi-Fi
- Free Access to all in-house games & activities like Bruma Bridge ,Table Tennis ,Cricket, badminton etc.
- Service of a porter cum Guide during sight seeings
Special activities for children like Tata Sky, Swings Slides, Carrom, Darts etc.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments