Tosh Village Trek
Tosh is a picturesque village and the valley goes by the same name, located at the altitude of 7500 feet in Parvati valley.
- One of the most sought after treks in the country.
- Picturesque trek with some mesmerizing views to offer.
- Overnight stay in the scenic Tosh.
- Company of experienced trek guides.
Located at an altitude of over 2400 meters, the village of Tosh is a must visit if you are in Kasol. Tosh is located at the top a hill near Kasol in Parvati valley. The village even has a glacier river flowing through it which feeds the Parvati river flowing down the valley. The entire village is surrounded by towering mountains peaks like the Papasura, White Sail, Angduri, Pinnacle, and Devachan.
The Tosh valley is initially narrow but as you progress higher the valley starts to open up and you cross several beautiful meadows. At the end of the valley is the Tosh Glacier surrounded by some well-known Himalayan peaks. Tosh trek starts from Kasol.
Day 1: Arrival at Kasol Base Camp - Trek to Tosh
- On day 1, you will have to report at the Base Camp Kasol before 11:00 am.
- Post your arrival you will be transferred to the starting point of the trek at Barshaini from where you may start your trek to Tosh.
- You will be staying overnight in camps/homestays and will have your dinner at Tosh.
Day 2: Tosh to Base Camp
- On the second day, check out from Tosh Camp after a nice warm breakfast.
- You will be trekking back to Base Camp Kasol. Board the buses in the evening departing from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward journey.
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Tosh (Veg meals will be served at the camp)
- Services of a Trek Leader/Expert Guide
- Porters/Mules to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Tosh
- Homestay at Tosh or Tented Accommodation on Twin, Triple sharing basis
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
2 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1920 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.