Tosh Village Trek
Tosh is a picturesque village and the valley goes by the same name, located at the altitude of 7500 feet in Parvati valley.
The Tosh valley is initially narrow but as you progress higher the valley starts to open up and you cross several beautiful meadows. At the end of the valley is the Tosh Glacier surrounded by some well-known Himalayan peaks. Tosh trek starts from Kasol.
Day 1: Arrival at Kasol Base Camp, Trek to Tosh
Reporting at the Base Camp Kasol before 11:00 AM. Transfer to the Trekking Point at Barshaini and start trek to Tosh. (Overnight Camping/Home Stay and Dinner at Tosh)
Day 2: Tosh to Base Camp
Check out from Tosh Camp after the breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Kasol. Board the buses in the evening departing from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward Journey)
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Tosh (Veg meals will be served at the camp)
- Services of a Trek Leader/Expert Guide
- Porters/Mules to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Tosh
- Homestay at Tosh or Tented Accommodation on Twin, Triple sharing basis.
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol.
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Kasol.
- Lunches on the way to Tosh.
- Porter for personal luggage.
- Any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- Insurance of any kind
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
Things to Carry:
- T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece,
- Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional),
- Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended),
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho,
- Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion,
- Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses,
- Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries),
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries,
- Books, if you like reading,
- Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it,
- Camera with charged batteries.
- Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Kasol Base Camp
₹ 1690 Per Person