2 Day Mahabaleshwar And Panchgani Tour From Pune
A tour of the most popular hill station from Pune, Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani is known for their scenic beauty and one of the very few evergreen forest area in the country.
- Visit the famous places in Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar.
- Take a tour of places like Mahabaleshwar Temple, Elphinstone Point, Arthur Seat Point and many more during your two-day tour.
- Hassle free touring of the western ghats in a private cab
A little over 5 hours drive from Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar is a hill station in India's forested Western Ghats range. Mahabaleshwar is a must-see place. Mahabaleshwar offers pleasant weather all the year round and various attractions such as forts, great viewing points, and waterfalls.
Day 1: Start from Pune for Mahabaleshwar or Panchgani
- Your tour begins with a pick up from Pune city limits at your specified time slots.
- You can specify your preferred time for starting the journey while booking.
- You will be travelling approximately a distance of 120 km and it would take you about 3.5 to 4 hours to reach Mahabaleshwar.
- Upon your arrival, you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Elephant's Head Point and Kate's Point
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Elphinstone Point
- Arthur Seat PointVenna Lake
- Bombay / Sunset Point
- You may take a lunch break while you tour in a place of your choice.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani.
Day 2: Local sightseeing and return journey to Pune
- On the second day, your tour will again begin with a pick up from your hotel in Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani.
- As you begin with the day's tour you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Wilson Point / Sunrise Point
- Mapro Garden
- Parsi Point
- Sydney Point
- Devil's Kitchen
- Table Land
- Rajpuri Caves
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Pune.
- It takes up to 4-hours for the return journey, so you may want to plan your day accordingly.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel/residence.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab for the limit of 500 km.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Driver accommodation and meals.
- Parking charges, toll charges and interstate taxes (If applicable).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9700 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.