Tiger Safari in Pench National Park
Take a jungle safari on a 4X4 and explore the rich flora and fauna of Pench National Park and watch the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Thrilling jeep ride through the dense forest of Pench National Park.
- Explore the flora and fauna of this famous national park.
- Watch a variety of animals like the Royal Bengal tiger, chital, wild boar, jackals and many more in their natural habitat.
This national park lies in Chinndwara and Seoni districts of Madhya Pradesh, India. This park was raised to national park status in the year of 1975. This national park has a dense variety of flora and fauna and also is famous for the Royal Bengal tigers who reside there. This park is one of the most well maintained national parks of India. There are ten villages in the national park, one inside and the others in the periphery. This also features in Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book.
- Our hosts will come pick you up from the hotel near Pench (booked by us) well before the start of the jungle safari.
- You will be taken to one of the entry gates of Pench National Park where you will onboard a 4X4 gypsy which would take you on the jungle safari around the national park.
- On this tour, you will experience the wilderness of Pench and also get mesmerized by the wild beasts in their paradise.
- Your tour will be of 3-4 hours depending on which half of the day you choose. Morning safari tends to be slightly longer.
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel, where you can rest for the night and leave the next day.
- Accommodation in a well maintained Budget Hotel with a swimming pool
- 1 night's accommodation at a well-appointed air-conditioned room
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, and dinner
- 1 Round of jungle safari by exclusive private gypsy
- National Park entry fee, guide charges, and gypsy charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person