Ramnagara Trek And Kayaking
Ramnagar or Ramnagara, also popular as the "Ramnagara of Sholey", after a popular mid-70's Bollywood movie. Ramnagara is a great option for a single-day getaway from Bangalore.
- Short trek to Ramanagar monolith with the guide.
- Experience the panoramic views of the region from the top of Ramdevarabatta hill.
- Enjoy the adventurous activities like rappelling, zip line and kayaking at the water reservoir.
Ramanagara is approximately 50 km southwest of Bangalore. It has an average elevation of 747 metres (2450 feet). Ramanagara is famous for the huge rocky outcroppings. This region has several tall granitic hills which are famous for many short rock climbs, typically 1 to 2 pitches in length. Grades vary from 5.8 American to 5.11 American. It is home to some of the world's oldest granite outcrops. Ramdevarabetta showing the cave entrances made for the film Passage to India Another well-known hill is Ramadevarabetta.
- The guests are required to report at the pick up location (please refer meet up information)
- After the pick-up, we'll head towards Ramnagar.
- Expected time to reach the base in Ramnagar is 8:00 am.
- You will be served breakfast here and after that, we proceed to trek on the Ramdevarabatta hill.
- Trek will be an easy hike for the most part of the stretch to the top. Last past to the top will be a steeper climb.
- Once on top, explore the views of other hillocks around and spend the time to enjoy the views.
- We will descend back to the base.
- After reaching the base by 12 noon, we will proceed with other activities like rappelling & zipline.
- Lunch would be served, after which we proceed to experience kayaking.
- By 5 pm, we will start our journey back to Bangalore, expected time to arrival will be 7:30 pm.
- The drop points for the guests will be the same as the pick-up points.
- Transportation in a shared vehicle.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Adventure activity charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 1365 Per Person