Camping In Duke's Nose
Trek amidst the lush green terrain of Duke's nose and overnight camp under the glimmering stars in a serene location. Enjoy the freshness of the Duke's nose and soak in the rejuvenating energy.
- A 12 km trek to the Lonavala famous cliff, the Duke's Nose.
- Trekking in the western ghat region.
- Panoramic views of Mumbai Pune Expressway.
- Camping overnight under the stars in a lush green location.
Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles. Duke's nose is clearly visible on the highway driving towards Mumbai, it is locally known as the Naagphani (Cobra's Hood). Duke's Nose appears almost inaccessible, but it is a surprisingly simple trek to reach the summit from the southern approach. The Trekker is rewarded with amazing views of the Mumbai-Pune expressway and rail corridors, as well as great views of Khandala and the surrounding Sahyadri peaks.
- Our hosts will receive you in Kurvande gaon, Lonavala.
- You may pick any time slot from 10 -11 am.
- Once you have arrived you will be briefed about the safety protocols.
- You will be trekking for about 5 hours to reach Duke's nose on the way you will be served refreshments, which is usually a nice warm cup of tea and tasty vada pavs.
- Upon reaching the trek location you may explore the serene location and watch the panoramic views of the surrounding attractions.
- Our hosts will make your time spent a memorable one with some chit chat and their warm hospitality.
- You will be helped while setting up your tents amidst the green environs.
- You may spend some time click pictures in the location and proceed for relishing warm delicious dinner.
- Post which you may have a warm sleep.
- Next day in the morning warm breakfast will be served to you and after your breakfast, you may start descending to Kurvande Gaon which will mark the end of your adventurous experience.
- Service of a professional organizer and guide
- First aid kits
- Refreshments on the trek
- Camping equipment
- Meals during the camp
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.