Tiger Safari In Kanha National Park
Take a jeep safari in the enchanting meadows of Kanha National Park and watch the wide range of the animals who call Kanha their home.
- Thrilling jeep ride through the dense forest of Kanha National Park.
- Take a tour of the largest national park of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Watch a significant population Royal Bengal tiger, Barasingha, Indian leopards and sloth bears in their natural habitat.
Kanha National Park is the largest national park in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The present-day Kanha area is divided into two sanctuaries, Hallon and Banjar, of 250 and 300 sq. km respectively. Kanha National Park was established in the year of June 1955 and was made a Tiger reserve in the year of 1973. It is a famous tourist spot in India as it is ranked among the top 10. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling features this forest. Also with its wide range of animals, Kanha also has over 1000 flowering plants.
- Our hosts will come pick you up from the assigned place of your stay well before the start of the jungle safari.
- You will be taken to one of the entry gates of Kanha National Park where you will onboard a 4X4 gypsy which would take you around the national park.
- On this tour, you will experience the wilderness of Kanha and also get mesmerized by the wild beasts in their paradise and the wide ranges of flora.
- Your tour will be of 3-4 hours depending on which half of the day you choose.
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel, where you can rest for the night and leave the next day.
- Accommodation in a well maintained Budget Hotel with a swimming pool
- 1 night's accommodation at a well-appointed air-conditioned room
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 Dinner
- 1 Round of jungle safari by exclusive private gypsy
- National Park entry fee, guide charges, and gypsy charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.