Indore City Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Come take a comprehensive tour of a city which traces its roots to the 16th-century, explore the architectural splendours of the beautiful city of Indore.
- Visit the places like the Rajwada Palace, Lal Bagh, Indore Museum and many more during this tour.
- Pay a visit to the 18th-century deity of Khajrana Ganesh, a deity with diamond eyes.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Indore, a city that traces its roots to the 16th-century rule under the Maratha Empire is located in the Central State of India, Madhya Prasheh. Indore is known for its architectural splendour, owing to it being the seat of the Maratha kingdom. Queen Ahilya Bai Holkar got several temples and monuments constructed throughout the kingdom. Indore has a borderline humid sub-tropical climate with moderate rainfall. If you are someone with a religious interest then you the widely popular Khajrana Ganesh Mandir and the Shri Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga are two places that you can't miss. The Kanch Mandir in the oldest area of Indore holds exquisite Jain architecture and beautiful mosaics capturing intricate designs on the inside. The Lal Bagh Palace will surely give you a glimpse of the lavish lives of the Kings and is a popular tourist spot. The scenic Patalpani Waterfall outside the city is a great place to relax and admire the scenic beauty of the place. Indore also has great shopping malls and local shops that you should check out.
- The driver will pick you from hotel/residence address in Indore city limits at a time selected while booking.
- Post-pick-up you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Rajwada Palace: Built about two centuries ago, this is a fine piece of architecture which stands its 7-storey tall till date.
- Lal Bagh Palace:Lavish 19th-century palace of the Holkar dynasty, in a mix of baroque, rococo & neoclassical styles.
- Indore Museum: Houses several weapons, coins and other historical artefacts including Parmar and medieval sculptors.
- Annapurna Temple: Prominent temple dedicated to the Hindu goddess of food featuring an ornate gate & elephant statues.
- Gommatagiri Digambar Jain Temple: A scenic Jain temple which provides sweeping views of the city from a hilltop.
- Khajrana Ganesh Temple: Built in the year of 1735, this temple is a popular spot for pilgrimage and is dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the deity here has eyes made out of diamonds.
- Gandhi Hall: Art & culture exhibitions in a 1904 hall with elaborate Indo-Gothic windows, minarets & domes.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Indore city limits.
- All transportation using the air-conditioned cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Indore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 10 hours & 100 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.