Mathura and Vrindavan Sightseeing Day-Tour
Day sightseeing tour that covers the temples and key attractions of Mathura and Vrindavan, which is believed to be the birthplace of Shri Krishna and Vrindavan.
- Experience the feeling of spirituality at Mathura and Vrindavan.
- Explore the temples that are dedicated to Krishna and Radha.
- Visit the Krishna Janma Bhoomi in Mathura and Prem Mandir at Vrindavan.
Mathura which is believed to be the birthplace of Shri Krishna is one of the holiest places of India. The city is named in the ancient Indian epic, the Ramayana. The surrounding towns, too, take their place in Hindu legend, as Krishnatravelledly travelled to several towns in the region. During India’s festivals, Holi, Diwali, Mathura lights up with high energy and colour. Vrindavan is like many Hindu holy towns, chaotic, intriguing and charming at once. The city is made of old thin lanes. Walk your own way and get off the beaten track before you know it.
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel/residence in Mathura at the time selected while booking.
- You may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Krishna Bhoomi Mandir which is the birthplace of Krishna and is considered as the holiest place of Mathura.
- Dwarkadeesh Mandir, which is built in Rajasthani architecture has fine and intricate carvings on the walls and pillars of the temple.
- Vishram Ghat, which is on the bank of river Yamuna and this is a place where evening aarti takes place.
- ISKCON temple, a spiritual centre by International Society for Krishna Consciousness and is famous for its extravagant sculpting and serenity.
- Banke Bihari temple, a popular temple among tourists.
- Prem Mandir, which is also known as Shyam Shyam Dham. This is built in Rajsthani and Gujarati architecture and it depicts the love of Radha Krishna.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel/residence in the Gwalior city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mathura city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours and 80 kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.