Ayodhya Ram Janmbhoomi Day Tour from Lucknow
Ayodhya is a city situated on the banks of holy river Saryu. In the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh,
Ayodhya, also known as Saket, is an ancient city of India, is the birthplace of Bhagwan Shri Ram and setting of the great epic Ramayana. Ayodhya used to be the capital of the ancient Kosala Kingdom.
Owing to the belief as the birthplace of Bhagwan Shri Ram, Ayodhya (Awadhpuri) has been regarded as first one of the seven most important pilgrimage sites (Mokshdayini Sapt Puris) for Hindus.
- Take a tour of Ayodhya City on a comfortable private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Visit the famous places of Ayodhya like the Ram Janm Bhoomi Temple, Sita ki Rasoi, Kanak Bhawan and many more during the tour.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Start early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel within Lucknow city limits.
Your drive starts from Lucknow to Ayodhya which is about 100 miles taking approximately 2.5 hours.
Upon arrival we will visit Ram Janam Bhoomi. It is the name given to the site that is the birthplace of Rama, the 7th avatar of the Hindu deity Vishnu. Hanuman Garhii and Kanak Bhawan, these are all important Hindu temples that we visit before lunch is taken at the temple complex of Kanak Bhawan.
After lunch we will reach Kanchan Bhawan the starting point of our Mokshdayani Walk. Strolling along the Saryu river we will reach Nageshwarnath temple. Here you can board boat to enjoy a short ride on the fast flowing river. Later we reach the ghat to witness the Aarti ceremony, a Hindu religious ritual of worship.
Other important places to visit
- Nageshwarnath Temple
- Valmiki Ramayan Bhawan
- Guptar Ghat
- Brahma Kund
- Ram Ki Paidi
After this tour you will be dropped back to Lucknow hotel/residence.
Please note this is not a guided tour.
Our professional driver are well experienced and take you to all the impostant places to visit.
This is only a suggestive itinerary guests are free to follow their own tour plan.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pick-up and drop-off in Lucknow hotel or residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 12 hours of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- All toll charges
- Monument entrance fees
- Any parking fees
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 350 applicable if used beyond 10:00 pm
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is a fixed itinerary tour, you may choose to skip any of the places, no new places can be added.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used beyond 10:00 pm
- The tour has a limit of 12 hours usage
- After 8 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver in cash)
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 150 per hour (additional hour charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 200 per hour (additional hour charge)
- This is not a guided tour
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Lucknow Hotel or Residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 4725 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.