Sanchi Stupa and Bhopal 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Ujjain
Take a tour of the World Heritage Site of Sanchi Stupa and historic city of Bhopal from Ujjain in a comprehensive 2-Day tour.
- Take a tour of the World Heritage Site of Sanchi Stupa, commissioned by Ashoka in the 2nd-Century BC.
- Explore one of the greenest cities of India, Bhopal.
- A hassle-free journey from Ujjain to Sanchi Stupa via Bhopal on a well-maintained car.
The 11th-century city of Bhopal offers up incredible views of parks and lakes and have long been favourite destinations for artists and musicians. People with a passion in history will love to explore this place. The markets are vibrant and offer exclusive quality shopping at Bhopal. The cuisines of Bhopal is like north India but still distinct. On the whole, each place in Bhopal gives you different food, lifestyle, and experience as a traveller.
Sanchi Stupa is a Buddhist monument, located about 50 km from Bhopal and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The stupas were built around 3rd century by king Ashoka, a renowned follower of Buddhism. Stupas are large hemispherical domes, in which Buddha's relics were kept in their central chamber. One of the best-preserved stupas in India is the Sanchi Stupa. It is surrounded by a railing with four carved gateways facing all the four directions.
Day 1: Ujjain to Bhopal and Bhopal Local Sightseeing
- The driver will pick you from hotel/residence address in Ujjain city limits at a time selected while booking.
- Post-pick-up you will be driven from Ujjain to Bhopal, your journey will be of 3 and a half hours, we suggest you leave early from Ujjain.
- Upon arrival in Bhopal, you may visit the following suggested places, you may skip OR add a few of your own
- Taj-Ul-Masajid- literally means "Crown Among Mosques". It is the largest mosque in India
- Shaukat Mahal- is one of the architectural curiosities of Bhopal and is a mixture of Indo-Islamic and European styles of architecture.
- Lower Lake - also called Chhota Talaab
- Upper Lake - also known as Bhojtal and is the main source of drinking water for the residents.
- State Museum Bhopal - showcasing archaeological finds from different districts.
- Birla Temple - is situated at the highest point in Bhopal and is dedicated to goddess Lakshmi.
- Post your Bhopal tour, you will be dropped to your hotel in Bhopal city limits.
Day 2: Bhopal to Sanchi Stupa and back to Ujjain
- On the second leg of your tour, you will be picked up from your hotel in Bhopal, post which you will be driven to Sanchi Stupa.
- The drive to Sanchi Stupa is about 50 kilometres from Bhopal and it may take up to 1.5 hours to reach Sanchi.
- You will have ample time to explore this ancient stupa and explore the place at a leisurely pace.
- After you are done with your tour of this enchanting place, you will be driven back to Ujjain and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Ujjain city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 520 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places.
- Newspaper and water bottles.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6890 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.