Statue of Unity Day Tour from Vadodara
A colossal 597 feet statue, The Statue of Unity is world's tallest statue. Dedicated to the freedom activists and first home minister of India, Sardar Ballahbhai Patel.
- A sightseeing day tour to the world's tallest statue.
- Hassle-free pick-up and drop from and to Vadodara city limits.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Statue of Unity is the world's tallest statue and is a massive and yet mesmerizingly beautiful statue of Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel. It is located in the Kevadiya Colony of Narmada district in the state of Gujrat. Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel was the first deputy Prime Minister of India and was the pioneer to unite 562 princely states of India to form the single large 'Union of India' and without any bloodshed.
- The tour begins with your pick-up from the guest's hotel/residence in Vadodara city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The drive to the Statue of Unity is about 90 kilometres from Vadodara and may take up to 2 hours to reach.
- Upon your arrival, explore the site of this massive 597-feet statue standing tall atop Sadhu Bet island on the Narmada facing the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- You will have enough time to enjoy the site before starting the return journey to Vadodara.
- On the way you can enjoy Poicha's night life as well.
- At the end of the tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel/residence in Vadodara.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Vadodara city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 300 kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- The booking price is applicable if the pick-up and drop-off is the same location.
- Pick up and drop off location can be different but an extra charge will apply. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 300 kilometres.
- After 300 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 9 per km (additional kilometre).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 13 per km (additional kilometre).
- For Innova (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested by you during the booking in "Special Request" section, the team will try their best to fulfil the request but the same cannot be promised for sure.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up point in city limits. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
- The driver and cab details are share 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour starting time.
₹ 4485 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.