Statue of Unity Day Tour from Vadodara and Drop to Ahmedabad
A colossal 597 feet statue, The Statue of Unity is world's tallest statue. Dedicated to the freedom activists and first home minister of India, Sardar Ballahbhai Patel.
- A sightseeing day tour to the world's tallest statue.
- Hassle-free pick-up and drop from and to Vadodara city limits and Ahmedabad city limits respectively.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Statue of Unity is the world's tallest statue and is a massive and yet mesmerizingly beautiful statue of Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel. It is located in the Kevadiya Colony of Narmada district in the state of Gujrat. Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel was the first deputy Prime Minister of India and was the pioneer to unite 562 princely states of India to form the single large 'Union of India' and without any bloodshed.
- The tour begins with your pick-up from the hotel/residence in Vadodara city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The drive to the Statue of Unity is about 90 kilometres from Vadodara and may take up to 2 hours to reach.
- Upon your arrival, explore the site of this massive 597-feet statue standing tall atop Sadhu Bet island on the Narmada facing the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- You will have enough time to enjoy the site before starting the return journey to Ahmedabad.
- At the end of the tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel/residence in Ahmedabad.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Vadodara city limits and Ahmedabad city limits respectively.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 350 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4600 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.